Live event webcasting in Vancouver, the Sea-to-Sky region, and the Fraser Valley.
We stream high-definition video to provide great picture quality on both large and small screens. Plus, one or more lower resolution streams are produced simultaneously for viewers with slower Internet connections.
We offer a multi-camera streaming option to capture your event from several angles, providing a more immersive viewing experience.
Following the event, you will receive a recording of the live video mix for online or hard-copy distribution. We can also provide video editing and DVD authoring services.
Slides & Media
Your presentation slides and videos can be incorporated into the live broadcast. If available, we can use a video feed from the venue's A/V system, or simply provide us with your media files in advance.
Your branding can be featured throughout the live stream in watermarks, live titles, and other graphic assets embedded in the video.
Gauge the success of your webcast using view count and duration metrics, provided to you in a post-event report.
What We Do
Our goal is to provide a hassle-free, all-inclusive live streaming service to allow you to focus on organizing the other aspects of your event. We take care of everything related to the live webcast, before, during and after the event:
- Preparation of any multimedia files to be included in the stream, such as presentation slides.
- Arranging for internet connectivity and an audio feed (if required) at the event venue.
- Booking of personnel and equipment required to produce the webcast.
Day of Event
- Delivery and setup of camera(s), production station, cabling, etc. at the venue.
- Testing and sound check well in advance of event start.
- Live production, streaming, and recording of the webcast.
- Equipment teardown after the event has finished.
- Creation of webcast report, providing a summary of viewership statistics to enable the client to gauge the success of the webcast.
- Post-production editing of the live video mix, if requested by the client.
- Delivery of the live video mix recording to the client.
How It Works
- We set up one or more high-definition video cameras in your event venue. Each camera transmits a video feed to our production desk, typically located at the rear or side of the venue.
- At the production desk, the camera video is fed into a high-power computer running a video switching system. This system is used to switch between cameras (for multi-camera shoots) and to superimpose titles and branding onto the video (if requested).
- The audio for your stream can be obtained from a feed from your venue's A/V system. If the venue is unable to supply an audio feed, we can provide a wireless clip-on microphone for your speaker.
- For multi-camera shoots, we also utilize a cabled or wireless headphone system for the camera operators, which allows the producer to give them directions during the shoot.
- The output of the video switching system is fed into a media encoder, which processes the live stream for online viewing. At the same time, it is recorded for your future use.
- The media encoder streams the live video to a video streaming service, which distributes it to your viewers. Ideally this is done over a high-speed wired Internet connection; however, we can also use a wireless connection if your venue cannot provide an Ethernet hookup.
Request A Quote
To request a quote for a live webcast of your upcoming event, please fill out the form below with as much detail as possible.
We operate six days a week, Monday through Saturday.
Just want to ask a question? Feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.